Our lab offers a wide range of fixed products….. full contour crowns, veneers, bridges, onlays, inlays, and custom abutments. Dentists have the choice of any of these products made with either E-max or Zirconia. All fixed products are made in-house using a state of the art CAD/CAM milling machine. Restorations can be made by either using impressions sent by dental office to our lab, or a digital scan taken by dental office and e-mailed to our lab.
E-max crowns are desirable for their aesthetic, natural appearance. When bonded correctly they are strong and durable. For prep guidelines view our emax prep guide or watch this short video by Premier Dental Products. Anterior crowns and veneers using high translucency E-max is a great, affordable way for Dentists to give their patients a beautiful new smile.
- Thin veneers (0.3 mm)
- Minimally invasive inlays and onlays
- Partial crowns and crowns
- Implant superstructures
- 3-unit anterior/premolar bridges (only IPS e.max Press)
- 3-unit bridges (zirconium-oxide supported only IPS e.max CAD)
- True-to-nature shade behaviour for highly esthetic solutions
- Durable restorations due to the high strength
- Minimally invasive preparation for treatment that is gentle to the tooth structure
- Versatile use and comprehensive range of indications
- Lifelike esthetics, irrespective of the shade of the preparation
- Adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation depending on the indication
No more black margins, or chipping porcelain. Zirconia is indicated for crowns, bridges, implants, inlays and onlays, screw-retained implant crowns and full-arch implant prostheses. Zirconia restorations do not have a porcelain overlay and are a great solution for bruxers, and for areas with limited preparation space. Older zirconia crowns were hand shaded and the shade could be altered when adjusted. Modern zirconia is pre shaded and allows for a uniform color throughout the restoration. The final crown is glazed to a smooth surface which reduces plaque buildup. View our zirconia prep guide , or contact us with any questions.